Manufactured in SG iron for torques up to 41kNm. Renold's Hi-Tec RB general purpose range of couplings, are incredibly cost effective.
The Standard Range Comprises
- Shaft to shaft
- Shaft to shaft with increased shaft engagement
- Flywheel to shaft
- Flywheel to shaft with increased shaft engagement
- Generator sets
- Pump sets
- Wind turbines
- Metal manufacture
- Bulk handling
- Pulp and paper industry
- General purpose industrial applications
- Intrinsically fail safe
- Control of resonant torsional vibration
- Maintenance free
- Severe shock load protection
- Misalignment capability
- Zero backlash
- Low cost
- Ensuring continuous operation of the driveline in the unlikely event of rubber damage.
- Achieving low vibratory loads in the driveline components by selection of optimum stiffness characteristics.
- With no lubrication or adjustment required resulting in low running costs
- Avoiding failure of the driveline under short circuit and other transient conditions.
- Allows axial and radial misalignment between the driving and driven machines.
- Eliminating torque amplifications through precompression of the rubber elements.
- The RB Coupling gives the lowest lifetime cost.
- Spheroidal graphite to BS 2789 Grade 420/12.
- Separate rubber elements with a choice of grade and hardness with SM70 shore hardness being the standard.
- Rubber elements which are totally enclosed and loaded in compression