State of the art heavy duty helical and bevel/helical units using case hardened and ground gears throughout, 8 sizes with capabilities up to 162,000 Nm.
- Heavy duty design for high torque applications
- Variety of unit types enables flexibility in design mounting
- Wide ratio range gives speeds to match design demands
- Motorised and speed reducer versions
- Hollow and solid shaft variants allowing design options
- Custom made units designed specifically for customer's applications
H Series Product Features
- Fan and water cooling are available as design and selection options to allow greater torques to be transmitted at higher input speeds.
- Heavy duty taper and spherical roller bearings are used for maximum load capacity and long life.
- Gear cases are manufactured in close grain cast iron for absorption of vibration and quietness of running.
- All units are available with the option of output shaft, single or double extension, or hollow output for direct shaft mounting, suitable for all design options.
- Case hardened and profile ground helical gears with involute thread profile to give maximum power transmission, smooth operation and long life, with maximum efficiency.
- All units are Atex compliant and can be supplied against Group 2 or 3 for surface industries in designated Hazardous locations, Zones 1 and 2 for gases, vapours and mists and zones 21 and 22 for dust.
Contact us now for more information: